- Cost Savings
DiaWEB facilitates the delivery of proactive care and disease management through:
- Intuitively designed user-interface
- Routine updates based on ADA and AADE standards, reporting, and accreditation requirements
- Customizable and comprehensive referral and patient records
- Adaptable visit interface and modifiable patient record templates
- Comprehensive patient, program, and HR reporting capabilities
- HIPAA compliant confidentiality and security protections
- Fully integrated scheduling system
- Customizable survey tool
- Document upload, storage, and retrieval
- Ability to export all reports and patient record printouts to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PDF
Clinical Practice Improvement (CPI) is the process of assessing a unique patient population to determine interventions associated with the best healthcare outcomes. CPI provides disease management professionals with the critical patient and program information needed to modify and improve the chronic disease management program.
DiaWEB facilitates the collection, tracking, and aggregation of patient and program data unique to the CPI process by providing customizable reporting tools for the following outcomes and program measures:
- Clinical Outcomes including weight / BMI, Hemoglobin A1c, lipids, blood pressure, and renal measures
- Educational and Behavioral Outcomes including the AADE7™ Self-Care Behaviors and learning goals
- Medical Management Outcomes including foot exams/monofilament testing, ER utilization, medical visits (DM and non-DM related), vaccinations, dental exam, complete physical, and dilated eye exam
- Self-Care Behavior Outcomes including smoking cessation and referral, self-foot care, diabetes ID, blood glucose monitoring, meal plan adherence, medication adherence, and physical activity
- Program and Process Outcomes including referral patterns, enrollment and completion rates, scheduling and visit statistics, and staff / patient encounters
Routinely changing health care regulations, reimbursement plans, and consumer pressures are forcing diabetes educators to look for ways to increase efficiency while decreasing costs. Additionally, education programs are continually striving to control expenses, streamline workflows, maximize productivity, and manage their resources more effectively, all while providing quality diabetes self-management training.
Listed below are just some of the ways that DiaWEB will help you to achieve these goals.
- Simple, user interface: Because DiaWEB has a strong visual base, mirroring Microsoft Outlook, it is an intuitive system which will save you hours in documentation time and training costs.
- Standardized data collection: By standardizing data collection, DiaWEB improves data quality, enhances continuity of care, and reduces overall risks. By having standardized data, you no longer have to retrospectively decipher patient information which saves you both time and money.
- Comprehensive Record: DiaWEB functions as a comprehensive patient record eliminating the need for multiple data collection tools and techniques.
- Template structure: Using templates based on ADA and AADE standards, DiaWEB makes tasks such as data collection, goals tracking, follow-up, and patient education incredibly efficient.
- Program manager: DiaWEB allows you to track educators' credentials, license numbers, expiration dates, and continuing education credits. By putting this information at your fingertips, you can efficiently manage your staff and secure your ADA Recognition.
- Data Validation: DiaWEB ensures that your patient and program data is complete by alerting the user during the data collection process. This eliminates the time and money spent having to track down missing data.
At Chiron Data Systems, we know firsthand that customer service and technical support are essential components of our software package. That is why we work very hard to bring continuing value to your diabetes management program through the quality of our products, responsive customer support, and frequent technical updates.
When you choose DiaWEB for your DSME/T program, you not only get the most advanced diabetes management software, but you also receive:
- Unlimited customer and technical support from your own personal account representatives
- Step-by-step assistance customizing DiaWEB to suit your specific program needs
- Comprehensive training for both the users and system administrators
- Personalized guidance on reporting based on your center’s unique outcomes, CQI process, marketing strategy, and ADA Recognition / AADE Accreditation applications
- An average of three to four software updates each year with ninety percent of the ideas for enhancements coming directly from diabetes educators like you!
Chiron Data Systems’ customer support is unrivaled because our service team consists of diabetes management professionals with years of experience in diabetes program and patient management. With this firsthand knowledge of starting and managing successful DSME/T programs, our service team is here to ensure that DiaMed works for you in meeting ADA and AADE documentation standards and in achieving your program’s goals and quality improvement initiatives.