In a recent survey of diabetes education coordinators who use DiaMed in their DSME/T programs:
- 100% said they were satisfied or completely satisfied with how DiaMed met their charting needs.
- 100% said they had recommended DiaMed to a colleague in the past.
- 100% said they were likely or very likely to recommend DiaMed to a colleague in the future.
How do we do it?
Based on the diabetes management experience of our staff, the feedback from our national beta testing, and the multitude of ideas and insights we receive from our clients, we are able to deliver a complete and useful diabetes education software solution to diabetes educators like you!
Listed below are just some of the ways that we ensure that DiaMed will continue to meet your needs and the needs of your DSME/T program.
- Intuitively designed user interface modeled after Microsoft Office and
American Diabetes Association (ADA) and American Association of Diabetes
Educator (AADE) templates
- Inclusive enterprise, program, and patient management and reporting capabilities
- Routinely updated regulatory and reporting requirements of the ADA and AADE
- HIPAA compliant confidentiality and security protections
- Human resource management and reporting tools
Clinical Practice Improvement (CPI) is the process of assessing a unique patient population to determine interventions associated with the best healthcare outcomes. CPI provides diabetes educators with the critical patient and program information needed to modify and improve their diabetes self-management education programs.
DiaMed facilitates the gathering, tracking, and aggregation of outcomes measures unique to the diabetes education CPI process which include clinical, educational, and psychosocial measures. DiaMed provides the following outcomes reports:
- Clinical Outcomes including Hemoglobin A1c, Lipids, Blood Pressure, Renal Measures, and Body Mass Index.
- Health Status and Educational Outcomes including the AADE7™ Self-Care Behaviors, learning goals, self-monitoring, problem solving, risk reduction, and diabetes medical management.
- Patient Centered Outcomes including patient self-assessments, depression surveys, and quality of life scores.
- Program and Process Outcomes including patient volume, referral patterns, enrollment and completion rates, and many more...
Routinely changing health care regulations, reimbursement plans, and consumer pressures are forcing diabetes educators to look for ways to increase efficiency while decreasing costs. Additionally, education programs are continually striving to control expenses, streamline workflows, maximize productivity, and manage their resources more effectively, all while providing quality diabetes self-management training.
Listed below are just some of the ways that DiaMed will help you to achieve these goals.
- Simple, user interface: Because DiaMed has a strong visual base, mirroring Microsoft Outlook, it is an intuitive system which will save you hours in documentation time and training costs.
- Standardized data collection: By standardizing data collection, DiaMed improves data quality, enhances continuity of care, and reduces overall risks. By having standardized data, you no longer have to retrospectively decipher patient information which saves you both time and money.
- Comprehensive Record: DiaMed functions as a comprehensive patient record eliminating the need for multiple data collection tools and techniques.
- Template structure: Using templates based on ADA and AADE standards, DiaMed makes tasks such as data collection, goals tracking, follow-up, and patient education incredibly efficient.
- Program manager: DiaMed allows you to track educators' credentials, license numbers, expiration dates, and continuing education credits. By putting this information at your fingertips, you can efficiently manage your staff and secure your ADA Recognition.
- Data Validation: DiaMed ensures that your patient and program data is complete by alerting the user during the data collection process. This eliminates the time and money spent having to track down missing data.
At Chiron Data Systems, we know firsthand that customer service and technical support are essential components of our software package. That is why we work very hard to bring continuing value to your diabetes management program through the quality of our products, responsive customer support, and frequent technical updates.
When you choose DiaMed for your DSME/T program, you not only get the most advanced diabetes management software, but you also receive:
- Unlimited customer and technical support from your own personal account representatives
- Step-by-step assistance customizing DiaMed to suit your specific program needs
- Comprehensive training for both the users and system administrators
- Personalized guidance on reporting based on your center’s unique outcomes, CQI process, marketing strategy, and ADA Recognition / AADE Accreditation applications
- An average of three to four software updates each year with ninety percent of the ideas for enhancements coming directly from diabetes educators like you!
Chiron Data Systems’ customer support is unrivaled because our service team consists of diabetes management professionals with years of experience in diabetes program and patient management. With this firsthand knowledge of starting and managing successful DSME/T programs, our service team is here to ensure that DiaMed works for you in meeting ADA and AADE documentation standards and in achieving your program’s goals and quality improvement initiatives.